Aadhar Pay, the Aadhar Payment app for merchants is all set to be start by the central government. Aadhar Payment app is an Android smartphone app using which merchants can receive payments from customers against any bill. The Aadhar Pay application would be launched today, i.e. 25th December 2015.This post will tell you where to download the app and how to use this aadhaar payment app to make cashless transactions and Making Digital India.
Aadhar Payment App:Digital India
The main aim of Aadhar payment app is to rise the use of digital transactions among merchants in the country. The smartphone app will be easy to use and there will be no charges for transactions as being charged by private card companies such as “Visa” and “MasterCard”.The Aadhar Pay smartphone app is required to give to the use of digital payments in a larger way. The Aadhar Pay android app has been designed to tap a large number of people and merchants across the country. Aadhar App will work on Android smartphones at the beginning,afterwards it might also be start for other smartphone operating systems.
How to Use Aadhar Payment App
Aadhar Payment app can be used by any merchant who can read and write or little knowledge of using a smartphone application. to use it you have to first download the Aadhar Pay application on the Android smartphone which is appended to a biometric scan machine. You can buy the biometric scan machine and the cost is Rs.2000.After downloading the Aadhar Payment app, merchants required to register themselves on the app and connect their bank accounts where they want to receive payments from customers.
Merchants can receive payments from customers using the app, following are the steps to receive payments using Aadhar Pay App
- Check weather your smartphone app is connected to the biometric scan and you should keep your data connection is “ON” in your smartphone.
- Enter the Aadhar Number of customer from whom payments is to be earned.
- In the next step, Aadhar pay app will show the list of bank accounts which are linked with the Aadhar number of customer.
- Then, customer needs to select the bank account from the list as per his choice and come up with the next step.
- Merchant would need to enter the amount to be charged to the customer.
- In the next step, app will ask for biometric scan input of customer. The biometric scan would work as the transaction password.
- If the biometric scan is matched with the one with UIADI and there is enough balance in selected bank account, the amount will be transferred to bank account of merchant.
- If Aadhar is not linked with the customer’s account, then payment using this app would not be possible.
Where to download Aadhaar Payment App
Aadhar Payment app “Aadhar Pay” for merchants can be downloaded from the Google Play store on android smartphone. The link to download the Aadhar Payment app would be available once the app is governmentally launched.
Latest posts by Harsh_HB (see all)
- Now you can Rent a Boyfriend – Yes you heard it right,this mumbai app lets you do that. - September 18, 2018
- Understanding Children As Well As Their Nature – 3 Types Of Temperaments - September 14, 2018
- Five Procedures to Developinga Better Dissertation - September 13, 2018